Wednesday, September 05, 2007

To all the Girls!!




I don’t know if I will sound like an upcoming female activist in this post of mine. But I thot the picture was worth sharing. And I don’t think I need to add anything more to this post of mine. The picture says it all. All that I ll say is :

“It might be difficult to be a girl and thousand times more difficult to be a woman but whatever it is I am really proud I belong to it”

……and this is for all those who appreciate belonging to this special category:)!!


What's so poignant about this picture?
Well, it shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves. Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.

2 comments:

black coffee said...

oh pls ellora! if u think u mite sound like an upcoming female activist, you should read some of the stuff i write about men and women! :)
lovely picture and i sure am proud!

Ira Mishra said...

Thanks a lot for the comment...
So,where is the link to ur blog??May be that will encourage me to write more ha ha lol :)!!